Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pie in the Sky blocks

Sorry no Photos but I am reporting in to say that while I did not make a nearly insane block this week I did sew B17 into its row. I also have now nearly made all the blocks for the Queen size Pie in the sky quilt I talked about in September 23 post. Some are still in units and two thirds still need to be sashed but it is starting to take real shape. I am happy.

I am also just loving my new Bernina 820. She is purring like a pussy cat. I can even set my block up underneath the arm ready to sew. All that room is fantastic.

Cheers Lynne

2 comments:

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Congratulation with your new sewing machine. I hope you and Mrs. Bernina with be great friends and work well together ;-).

Josephine said...

Looking forward to your Pie in the Sky! I bought the book recently, just for that quilt!!!