Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Monday, October 5, 2009

Finished Block 1 :-)) Started B2 and 5

Block1webfin
Block 1 is finally finished :-) (Still have to do the black embroidery on the apples) and I have washed and pressed it. I am happy with it but I am at slow applique.
Still having fun
 Block2w
I do have all the leaves and flowers cut and prepared so I am much further than it looks. Had such Fun choosing all the greens.
Block5a
I did not want to make the Bride block yet and so opted for B5 as I just wanted to choose another vase. Love the apples too. Have not chosen any of the other fabrics yet.
Cheers Lynne

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great, I am still on block one.

cheers
Christine

ranette said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!!!

Rose Marie said...

Your applique is lovely ..... it is great to see your progress!

Taryn said...

I love your block 1; especially the blues you chose. I could not resist and started the quilt. I only have five pieces stitched down so far, but that's actually further than I thought I'd get. Keep those pictures coming because they are very inspirational!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Beautiful applique - it is going to be a masterpiece!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne, such a beautiful block you have made....Warm Regards Lyn

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Dear Lynne.
The blocks you have made/started look fantastic. I love the fabrics and colours you have choosen for your blocks :-).
I am so sorry, that I haven't made any comments for a while. Life was busy, but I have been visiting you every time I saw updates.
Greetings from Denmark,
Anne-Mette