Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Sunday, September 14, 2008

ISMACS Challenge


Have Finally made the first step :-) Wasn't so hard.
Am busy making a little quilt for the ISMACS Challenge for our get together in Ballarat in October 2008. For more information about ISMACS and the challenge here is the link http://www.ismacs.asn.au/
Picking a machine from our collection (I have chosen a Midget by New Home) I plan to make a Doll size quilt.
The Midget has its own little miniature shuttle and bobbin .
Made using Reproduction Fabrics,
of course. I have made all the little four patches and am about to set them in a Lightening Strippy style :-) Stay Tune

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to put your blog on my blogroll so I can drool over an old machine everyday. Don't worry, I haven't got a webcam!
Judy B